Leg Room:

My dream and economical car of 2018
Apr 07, 2018 08:13 PM 4618 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Maruthi launched new model on this year and it is very nice car with all features.

There is a major upgrades in the interiors of New Maruti Suzuki Swift. There is a sense of premiums and the use of good quality plastic and also extra width on the car resulted in a much more spacious cabin. On the safety front the new swift gets dual airbags. Leg room is good in this model.

It is providing good mileage 16-18 kmpl in city traffic and gives high as 20 kmpl depends on our driving. I am totally satisfied with the mileage.

This car is fully upgraded and comes with all the features. Driving is very comfort in this vehicle and we will not get tired if we go for long.

It is very good vehicle and we can use this vehicle for long time without any trouble.

Overall this is a very good vehicle and I am really satisfied with the performance and the maintenance.

Maruti Suzuki Swift 2018