Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 4,99,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti

3rd generation of Swift 2018
Jan 21, 2019 04:45 PM 1050 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

The new Maruti Suzuki Swift was launch at the 2018 Auto Expo and being the second most popular car in India, I had to drive it. It is an absolute favourite hatchback for India's. The Blob card looks different from the outside now but the facelift is not too major. Minor tweaks and it seems a bit fresh now. Onto the interior it's all black rather than usual beach and black techie looking Faux has now been replaced by grey plastic. But I have not been a fan of the wood and neither I like the plastic much. The circular Central AC brands and the big Rotary control for the climate control that operates with a solid well damped feel are pretty new.

The car is spacious stress alright but it's a sweet after all. The right of new Swift feel a little on the firm side And A Beat second overdraft patch at low speed, but as pace, it starts getting smooth. Bump absorption is rather good when you get going and the suspension work silently. You get a nice ride you feel like you are in a beaker when you are not for the car is 85 kg lighter now.

The booking have gone up 2 month and people want it. The Dynamics are not like the older version but it drives well. it is always great when it comes to a Maruti Swift.

an unknown what was feeling with share happiness after I dropped the car Love by my fellow countrymen and myself

Maruti Suzuki Swift 2018