Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 8,62,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Naharkatia,Dibrugarh,Assam India
S cross is excellent vehicle and super car
Feb 10, 2017 07:35 AM 30023 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

The maruti s cross car is very well built with some very nice curves and ofcourse with a shabby set of alloys.I love to this driving. The use of high tensile steel adds to the built quality and strengh. the quality as been improved drastically from the prevous cars from the manufacturer. Ofcourse some may not like the overall design as we have got used to curvesand cuts of the other cars, we see from hundai, forrd etc etc. But I do believe that looks do decieve at times. When I test drive the maruti s cross car 1.3 Alfa a few days ago. I was so impressed. I wanted to buy this car.All are good this car. this car is very comfort for me.And feul consumption is the milage is very good.Maruti s cross looks very beautiful and premium look.the seats are very comfortable.i will enjoy it while I go on long drives.

Maruti Suzuki S Cross