Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 9,55,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Maruti suzuki s cross permia is valu for money
Jul 23, 2017 05:49 PM 21230 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Exterior I purhcased S Cross 1.6 Alpha in August and got it within 2 weeks of time from the date of booking. Xenon projector lamps adds to the appeal of the car.

Interior(Features, Space & Comfort) This is a fully loaded vehicle, so cant think of anything as a miss. While people say that lack of rear A/ C vent is a problem, ac cooling in maruthi verhicles is the best, so never felt that I missed it.Features wise its packed with a long  list, which even some of the rivals(Hyundai) dont offer and that too at a premium price.

Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox This vehicle is a beast. Beyond 1700 RPM it becomes very lively and breezes past with ease.

I recently had been on a drive to Bangalore and it clocked a mileage of 25 km/l(vow, surprised myself). Had tested cruise all through this drive and driving was a pleasure. In city, its around 15km, thanks to increasing traffic & road conditions in Hyderabad

All of this is after my drive within 2500km.

Ride Quality & Handling Its solid.

Final Words Its good car, bang for the bucks packed with features.

Areas of improvement Interior lighting is a bit gloomy, can be better.

Maruti Suzuki S Cross Premia