Leg Room:

Rs. 8,49,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

India India
S cross
Mar 29, 2018 03:50 AM 8342 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hello guys today I am talking about my one of the best car 5 cross Maruti SuzukL

I use this car last two months and I like this car. Pick up is really good. Maruti Suzuki is the one of the oldest and trustable automobile company.

Yes cross its bold, its dynamic, fashionable, very amazing and comfortable car. I am totally satisfied and proud owner of this car.

The front seat or as well as back sitters get penalty of leg room engine. The acceleration is very powerful.

Best thing in this car is driving and space head space is more as well as Rupesh is more in the car boot space is over then blano.

This car is very good if you want a good mileage and it is 50 km in half an hour. It is good think in that is maintenance

Is very low. It has a good interior built quality, as well as loaded with my safety equipment. 5cross comes in different colours. But the nexa blue is the best selling among the all colours.

Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Facelift 2017