Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 8,49,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Jaipur, Rajasthan India
S-Cross is Car for the year!!
Jul 08, 2017 09:02 AM 16656 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Well my uncle purchased this car last Friday . So I want to share my experience with this car . Maruti Suzuki launched this car which is not only affordable but also very good looking and very comfortable and powerful in performance which is what needed in good car. The interior design is awesome and the internal space is very good and it actually looks big and classy . The engine of this car is very powerful .This car is loaded with cylindrical  turbocharge as my uncle said which develop power of 90 to 130 BHP.

It has the great led running lamps embedded in headlamp with projector unit. This car is very smooth in running .Their is a touch screen display with automatic climate control system which I like in the car most. It has a very good Finnish in looking and it looks very great .

So according to me This is very good car which is available at very good price right now in market . so a suggest to buy  this car as this car is best option available .

Write a Review on Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Facelift 2017