Leg Room:

Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
Dec 13, 2017 06:55 PM 6862 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Since it took two years to launch this S-cross Facelift. There has been a lot of changes when compared to the previous version. I have been using this car since 8 months ago. I bought this car for a price of 8.5Lac. which is quite pretty for that features. The design of the car looks more bold and stylish. The rare and front head lights are provided with LED lights and the design is soo good with the curved edges and aluminium chrome. The interior is well furnished with all the black and the central console is brushed with aluminium chrome. Which looks more stylish. There is more spacious provided for the comfort of the legs. It gives a mileage of about 25Kmpl. The wheels are of 16inches which gives a nice grip to the road even in bumps also. The suspension is also well provided. The driving is soo smooth due to the smooth steering. Finally this car comes with more powerful engine. We can afford to go on a long drive with more comfort. I reccomand you to use this car.

Write a Review on Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Facelift 2017