Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 8,49,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

S-cross compact SUV- Good looks with higher power
Jul 07, 2017 07:12 PM 14768 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hi friends I want to share my experience about this car. This car launched by Maruti Suzuki by taking in mind that the people are crazy about the SUV's and SEDAN. This car is in best price in the range of SUV. This car provides a good experience of SUV. The good looking car and the AC is very chilling within seconds even when we stops the car on lights.

This car is loaded with four cylinder turbocharged multijet units developed 89bhp and 120 bhp of power. It has the great Led running lamps embedded in headlamp with projector unit. The engine did not give much noice. Running very smooth. The seats are very comfortable. The milage is nearly 20-22 km/ltr. The console is embedded with touch screen display with automaticclimate control system. The price of the car is not much high. I suggest people to buy this car.

Write a Review on Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Facelift 2017