Finance Plans:

Timeliness:

No-16, Block 3rd Avenue, Anna Nagar East, Chennai 600102, TN

Maruti Suzuki

+91-44-65877970, +91-44-65877971, +91-44-65877972

Need serious improvement all around
Apr 30, 2009 08:17 PM 12897 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I bought a Maruti Suzuki WagonR in August 2008 from Popular at Chennai. I had traded in my old vehicle of the same make with them and got the vehicle delivery a couple of days after the committed date. My experience with the first free service was good. When I got the vehicle after the second free service, one of the reported problems was still unattended.

The service center promised to revert to me once the required spare part was available to fix this problem, but never did. Two weeks later, I had to call them up again to ascertain if the required part had been ordered and was available in their inventory; upon confirmation, I took my car to their service center to get the problem fixed. After the problem was fixed, I had to wait another half an hour for the service center folks to complete the paper work (this servicing and replacement of the required part was free), the waiting time was just too long for something as simple as completing the paperwork.

The waiting room for customers has inadequate reading material and the air conditioning is not switched on (cost cutting?). The sales person is yet to revert to me with the copy of re-registration of the old vehicle that I had traded in with the company despite follow ups.

Usually, after the free services are over, the attitude and service orientation is known to deteriorate from the dealers. This is pretty much evident with this dealer as well. I am seriously thinking of using the services of a different service outlet to get my vehicle serviced during the extended warranty phase.

Maruti Suzuki Popular Vehicles And Services - Chennai