Finance Plans:

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Hi,

The Last two services for my Maruti Swift with Popular Vehicles and Services Ltd, Chennai was great experience.

The service was poor where I lost the tool kit and got it after varies phone calls.

My last services was on 10/01/2009 and it was great experience also, where the Horn was not working after the service and engine sound has become loud. Also the vehicle got scraced and ask about it they where telling me that it is alreasy they.

I call the services engineer, they told that they will attend but no action from they side.

For the last two services I have spend above Rs. 10, 000/ still they could not provided a good services. So I recommed that please don't give services to popular vehicles and services.

when I raise the issue to maruti then, these guys will call and come with a satify letter for me to sign.

Thanks.