Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 6,07,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Aurangabad,Maharashtra India
Maruti suzuki ignis is too wrost car.
May 08, 2018 09:22 PM 29450 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated May 08, 2018 09:16 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hi, my self ajeet pawar and I am going to share you my personal experience about maruti suzuki ignis car . I buy this in past 3 months ago in 7.20 lakh rupees from the showroom of maruti suzuki in aurangabad. when I buy this maruti suzuki ignis it takes me 40 kilomter par hour to 50 kilomter par hour milage. and now it takes me only 20 kilometer par hour to 25 kilometer par hour milage. maruti suzuki ignis is one of the wrost car in world so I don't recmmnd you to buy this maruti suzuci ignis. I recommnd to you and anyone to by maruti suzuki's swift and swift d'zire. maruti suzuki ignis is too small car. and inside the car is also small only four persons sit with the driver. driving this car is too hard and when I drive this car then I fell very uncofortable because this small car. maruti suzuki ignis have no good looks so it is a bad looking car . so friends I don't recommand to you and anybody to buy this car so I recommand to you to buy maruti suzuki's swift and swift d'zire. thank you and sorry for any grammar or speling mistake. I hope my revive is useful for you because this is my personal experience about the car, thank you onece again.

Write a Review on Maruti Suzuki Ignis Delta 1.2 MT