Leg Room:

Never Buy from Rohan motor
Mar 26, 2015 04:40 PM 58586 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

NEVER BUY CAR FROM ROHAN MOTOR, I buy a Ertiga Green(CNC) VXI on 25-3-15 from ROHAN Motor mathura road.

They forced me to buy accessories from them, even they told me that they will not deliver my car without combo kit, then I agreed to buy combo kit and gear lock, but at the time of delivery they give me only combo kit without gear lock and they charged me gear lock cost Rs 1499/- extra. Then I raised the  question where is my gear lock then their stock in-charge told me we don't have gear lock with us. But later we will deliver you but when we don't know.

Even they gave me defective car, one small dent was on the top of left rear quarter window. They gave me delivery at 7:30pm from the out side of showroom no light was their to check the condition. I totally agreed this is my mistake I didn't checked at the time of delivery.

Not recommended!!