Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 8,48,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Thiruvananthapuram India
Ertiga really a family car
Mar 17, 2017 03:49 PM 13129 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I am using a ertiga zxi for the last 3 years. my family consists of my wife, (2 children 13yrs and 9 yrs), my mother. earlier I had a WagonR and I was really satisfied with maruti vehicle thats why I purchased a maruti vehicle, main reason its economical maintenance wise and mileage wise. we often travel long distances at that time the network of service station is a confidence.

Ertiga is a car with lot of interior space and have the qualities of a mini suv. my two children can sleep well in the first raw and second raw during long drive. If we go for a marriage or any occassion we can offer a lift to two or three persons. actually its money worth. if we purchase a sedan we won't use the dicky space always but in ertiga we will get the space inside the car and if we require a dicky space we can convert the back seat as a luggage space. So if you are planning to buy a sedan you can choose ertiga, the decision and likes are depends on person to person good luck.

Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZXi