Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 5,56,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Varanasi India
Nothing Really Great about it.
Aug 13, 2017 09:06 AM 11243 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I own an Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire for the past 2 years and it is a gift from my dad. When receiving the gift I was so happy that I have also got a Dzire like so many people of India who find it really attractive and they are having great experience with that car.

But I do not think anything is great about it at Rs.6Lac+ cost because In today's era you can get a great deal of car at Rs.6Lac+ with extra features loaded in respect to Swift Dzire.

Power Steering is not that great to drive smoothly and the front of Bumper always cover that extra part which ends in scratching our car at turns and twists.

There is no Air Bag in my car and it is sure that those who have bought the same model as mine does not have Air bags too.

Well Mileage is quite good of this car.

I just want to advise you all that If you are spending around Rs6-7 lac then don't buy this car because you will get another great with great features , safety measures, attractive body, powerful grip and control.

Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2017