Leg Room:

Rs. 5,56,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Palampur India
Every 1s dzire
Dec 10, 2017 06:41 PM 9153 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 10, 2017 06:45 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Recently I purchased this maginificial car from Vehicleades showroom near palampur. . the showroom provides me a luxurious enviroment the relationship manager provides me a overview of a intiror and extiror of a car . In last he offered me a hot testdrive of a car and iam fan of this product of maruti suzuki . After testdrive my hearts say that the only car that I purchased this car .Nowme some specificatios of a car1. Engine caposty of 1197cc in petrol and 1248cc in desel2.petro produces 84 bhp in petrol while desel produces 75bhp3.company claim 22 in petol and 28 in desel average4.now in top model offers 7 infotainment system5. Now all model of dzire are getting safty featues like ABS, EBD, AND DUAL AIR BAGS in all varientsI am, really happy with this car and i, recommend this to all who are planning to purchase car in this segment.

Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2017