Leg Room:

My dream car
Mar 23, 2018 03:43 PM 6889 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hi friends, I am sharing my complete and genuine experience on Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2017, In the past Two years I had spent lot of time to select the best car in the Market.At last bought this car in Last year and I am using this car for the past 11 months.

Leg Room: The leg room provide us a lot of space.Leg room is also enough for taller guy like me to sit more comfortably in it.The safety feature like air bags also make it a safer vehicle to ride.

Mileage: It is giving superb mileage which is between 22 to 24 km-pl in road and 20 is giving in city.

Comfort: You feel much comfortable while driving this car and also do not get tried.It was truely reliable as it was giving better performance from the Last 11 months.This car is with some special features like digital clock, day time light and touch display system that works with both android and i-phone system which is fantastic.

Dealer Satisfaction: we had better satisfaction with dealers since they have communicated in a good manner with my all family members to discuss about this car.Everybody well satisfied.

Reliability: Reliability of this car is excellent because it is one of the excellent company through out the world.The most lovable thing is its responsive engine and suspensions.This car has excellent ABS and nice pulling power which improves the reliability of this car.

Appeal: Maruti Suzuki gives a wonderful look. If someone going to invest 6 Lakhs for a car then you can choose this brand.As a whole I had wonderful experience with Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2017.There is no second thinking, I strongly recommend to buy this car.All the best.

Write a Review on Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2017