Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 5,56,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Still a Perfect drivers car
Jun 19, 2018 12:14 AM 8843 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 20, 2018 10:08 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

We all have been fans of the maruti suzuki swift . And this dizire is just it's sibling I would say . Maruti suzuki has really looked into the design of this car . And I really appreciate maruti for that when I stepped into dizire cabin I never felt like I was sitting in a maruti car . I first thing you will notice as soon as you sit in drivers seat is the flat bottomed steering wheel . That really adds a luxurious feel to the car. The instrument console is the next thing you will notice . You might think that they have copied it from BMW but it really looks good here so why compare .I have driven a VXI varient of the dizire and it was a famaliar engine to drive . They have not made much changes with the engine but a little bit of tuning with the power. The gear box is butter smooth as usual . And the main thing I noticed while driving this car is the steering response . That has changed a lot . The steering is a lot more responsive now and tahat is a really good thing when you are driving in the city . But still lacks feature of the heavy steering while doing triple digit speeds . The steering will always be smooth even at highway runs which is not recommended always . Probably that's the only drawback I might notice.Now the fuel economy which company claims is 18 kmpl but fairly I was getting about 16 kmpl in city which is decent and on highways it goes up to 20 and sometimes 22 . Which is really good. So all together I would say this is a fun car to drive on roads no matter if it is buzzing city or a calm highway . It handles both preety neatly and still it is fun to drive .

Write a Review on Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2017