Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 5,56,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Mumbai India
Too expensive for such performance.
Dec 13, 2017 03:55 PM 9771 Views (via iOS App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I bought this maruti suzuki Dzire a month ago, the test drive was ok-ish and the salesman was almost forcing me to buy and I was a convinced a little too.

I am 6 feet tall and the leg room is not big enough for me I thought I will adjust but now my legs and back pain.

I am not satisfied with the dealer as well because I felt like being forced to buy it and I did because of the looks.

The mileage is not good, its pretty bad as compared to other cars I get 8-10 kmpl and its draining my money away.

Comfort is also very bad, sometimes I don’t even want to get in because its not comfortable because I am taller and bigger than the average.

My suzuki Dzire is not very reliable as well it stops in the middle of the road and it very embarassing.

I bought this only because of the appeal it gives. It looks good but it is bad from inside.

Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2017