Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 8,04,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Best in class sedan
May 13, 2017 09:39 PM 17186 Views (via Mobile)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I purchased ciaz zdi+ 1 year ago and my experience with ciaz in the last one year is awsome.It is semi hybrid car which claims average over 28 kmpl, as per the my experience it delivers 23 kmpl which is best in segment.It is very spacious car compared to it rivals.5 person with 6ft height can sit comfortably in car.However I am not satisfied with maruti suzuki car dealers, they treat you badly.Maintainance cost is also not on a higher side in this car.It does deliver less power but that doesn't feel much in city, even on highways it delivers fair enough power to make your journey comfortable.In Zdi+ reverse camera with 7inch display is really great feature, it also supports apple car play.It is also comfortable for co passengers on long run.It also cost somewhat less than rivals.It looks awesome from behind, from front it looks bit dull.They should add daylight led night and sunroof in upgraded version.If you are looking for class 3 sedan that ciaz should be your first choice.My experience with ciaz is above the expectations!

Maruti Suzuki Ciaz