Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 8,04,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Spacious ciden ciaz
May 03, 2017 07:56 AM 18658 Views (via Mobile)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

My uncle own this car and they have reviewed me about their car and according to them and me the sitting space is very very good a luxury car from inside and they are having a petrol version of this car VXI model. I have not driven till yet but I would like to drive this car becoz I really want to own this car personally but desel version not petrol. Desel version gives around an average of 20km per liter and its best for this car and its a a good seden a big seden which is value for money. If you are buying any car and u are still serching car for your self then try to get a test drive of this car and the decide what u want to bye. The car is luxury specious comfortable good amount of space inside the car and very good seats. You will never feel you are in a conjusted place inside the car. The car is good for city drive also and best for highway. If u don't know anything about the car and you want to buy car and your budget is around 9-12 lakh then buy this car or take a test drive then decide you will never get disappointment. If you really want to get a good experience of driving a car then own it. I will personally refer to buy this car becoz its a real siden. It is a best siden in the market and a good budget car which the siden lover can afford it. And the company I also giving 5 years warranty for this car. And the ciaz also comes with the trustes brand suzuki. Now the car will be available fron nexa showroom. The new model of this car will be available in nexa showroom only. Get a test drive of this car to enlarge your budget and mind to buy a good effortable siden.

Maruti Suzuki Ciaz