Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 9,34,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

House of maruti owners
Aug 27, 2017 11:26 PM 25009 Views (via iOS App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I have been brought up in a family where most of the cars in my family have been maruti .back in 2014 we decided add a new car to our family and the search began .with budget and needs in mind I narrowed it down to ciaz petrol variant as my daily run is between 10-20 kms.now the choice was for the variant previously we have opted for cars with lower variants but ended up regretting in long run as we keep cars between 5-10 years.so I decided to go for fully loaded zxi .most of the maruti cars have been purchased through competent automobile shivaji marg delhi, this time as well they offered a nice deal .got my car delivered to me on 5/9/2015.its been two years.i simply love the car.let me start with engine and power delivery, its a very smooth and peppy engine in the city .on the highway it give amazing crusing comfort.space wise this car will level others in the segment speechless and may be even a segment above it as well.boot space is good that when I travel with my work material the boot space is like a blessing to me.interior is really nice zxi model is fully loaded .you wont be missing any comfort or any luxury any where.i have driven it in the city it is easy to navigate in tight spots , quiet easy to park.on the highway god bucket seats are so comfortable that you can sit and drive for four hours at strech and wont feeling a thing, cushioning makes nice support for spine and lumbar .very realible for long distance and high speed driving. last year I took this car to the hills and I was delighted by the way its 16" alloys grabbed the curves.maruti can surely work a little bit on mileage , which was not bad considering the size and segment of the vehicle .

have got it serviced thrice costing of parts and labour has been cheap .

all in all nice luxury to own .

Maruti Suzuki Ciaz ZXi Plus