Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 7,68,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

VFM mid segment Sedan
Aug 13, 2017 08:26 PM 25637 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Ciaz is a balanced value for money mid segment Sedan suited well for indian roads.

I am owining one since more than a year and have taken it for tons of long trips, including a 1500km run on NH1, From Jamshedpur ( Jharkhand) to New Delhi and back, let me assure u the car is dependable and awesome in comfort and handling. The service cost comes to less than 5k per service, although the paid service is pending next month.

The cabin space is really breath taking, with rear leg space something to brag about.

The car sometimes feels underpowered on highway overtakes, but as soon as the turbo kicks in, the beast of the engine wakes up and the car revves past.

Had a bike ram the rear C pillar but the car didn't develop a dent, just a scratch which was removed with some scratch remover. This shows the sturdy built of Maruti cars.

The VDI comes with steel wheel rims, u could upgrade it to alloys if needed. Infotainment system on board is satisfactory in features but the performance is really awesome.

SHVS is a boon in city traffic, and the mileage figure is amazing. In city, u will easily get 19kmpl+ , while in my delhi trip I got an average of 23kmpl+ , tank full to tank full method. Once the average on a good stretch was 24.5!

Overall, a car highly recommended by me personally, only con being a slightly underpowered engine but the same engine does duty in Vitara Brezza. Plus, u get the awesome reliability and after sales service of Maruti.

Maruti Suzuki Ciaz VDI SHVS