Leg Room:

CIAZ: A smart choice by High Class People
Jul 23, 2017 02:21 PM 27701 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hey guys. today I will talk about one of my favorite car CIAZ by Maruti Suzuki. First of all talking about its look, it is just amazing. It has a 1248cc engine with top speed of 190 km/hr. In this 5 people can easily travel as it has enough space(leg room space). Its fuel tank has a capacity of around 42 liters with tubeless tires. It do have an incredible air conditioner, Power steering, Speakers, Anti Breaking System, Driver, passenger, side airbag, Anti theft system etc.

It gives a mileage of about 28 km/liter which not so bad. When you sit in this car you feel very comfortable because its seats are specially designed by considering human body's sitting posture.   I totally trust and feel safe to travel in this car and would strongly recommend this to everyone. Just go and take a ride in it, you will automatically come to know how stunning this car is.

Maruti Suzuki Ciaz RS ZXi Plus