Leg Room:

Rs. 9,80,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruthi Suzuki

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu India
Received a defective car from NEXA Ambattur
Jan 31, 2019 11:42 PM 1916 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jan 31, 2019 11:41 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Dear mouth shut team,

I'm a first generation of new car buyer and I purchased a NEW CIAZ 2018 DELTA PETROL VARIANT ON 05JAN2019, car has taken from showroom to home driven 100km, ON13th Jan 2019 in car it showed malfunction alarm we spoken to nexa service center and the car has diagnosed and taken back on 14th Jan 2019 the car has taken out and driven near to 400km the car engine was off during running on high way, we tried nexa service team and online portal contact number no has attend the call, I was travelled with my family and two kids. The cars showed malfunction alarm and engine on off alarm. And service team reach us by 7hrs later we're we struggled in high way. I requested to say the problem what identified but no one has said who attended the issue. Later, car has taken to pondy shenba nexa and they serviced the new car again.

Today I went to nexa ambattur to speak about the issue from Nexa their service VP MR. Vijayaragavan states there is issue was attended and it won't come again but I requested them to replace the defect car which has serviced for two times and no has given the serviced report stated today loose connection in gearbox earth cable.

No has accepted it was defect car and said there no option to replace the car.

My hard earned money has spent on the car any one help me to replace the car.. Pls help me in this case.

Regards,