Leg Room:

Maruti Suzuki Celerio
Jul 01, 2017 08:12 PM 22610 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

As we know the Maruti is presenting to its customers such a great service to its customers. And its giving the best product and satisfaction of its customers. Maruti suzuki celerio is the first automated manual tramisson .its looks very good and smooth sound. When you put the 5 gear you may feel uncomfortable to ride it. There are various sub models available as lxi, lxi abs,  vxi, vxi atm etc .

This is running on a 998cc engine and its giving the 15 to 18 kmpl mileage while it gives the 23 kmpl as official. This the very good car for comfort for the family. I have been riding this car for a long time and I like it very much that as per its smmoth runnig and smooth sounding and its giving the good kife style to me. The car is comes with various colours like blue, silver, red, grey, white. You can choose anyone you like. It has the largest space for laguage. I am full satisfying with this one. I recommended you to must go for it.

Maruti Suzuki Celerio