Leg Room:

Rs. 4,99,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Bhilai Chhattisgarh India
Best ever
Sep 08, 2018 01:12 PM 12929 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hey, guys, I am going to share my experience with this car. Before going through the review of this car I want to thanks the Maruti Suzuki company for making such awesome cars and made our journey memorable, Happy and safe too.

I have trusted this car since my grandfather had bought his fascinating Maruti Suzuki 800 which is I think 11 years back, right now also it is in good condition. This influenced me to trust again in this company, After having only one test drive I decided to buy a car for me there were many options to buy Maruti's car but why only CELERIO because it fits the budget and also it is an automatic gear vehicle that I wanted. After 1 servicing and 10000 km, I can say that it is the best car in this range. It withstands in all parameters look, comfort, durability, and mileage too.

Let's talk about this car in elaborate

Maruti Suzuki Celerio Engine

It is available in petrol engine gives you a fuel efficiency of 23.1 km/ liter.It produces a power of 68ps 6000rpm and torque of a 90Nm3500rpm. of course, the engine is very smooth there is no noise problem and even if you drive fast on the highway roads it never noises like most of the car do.

Maruti Suzuki Celerio Mileage

It has a great mileage of 23.1 km/ liter.But it gives me nearly 15km/ liter on the harsh roads and on the highway roads it reaches up to 20.5 km/ liter.

Maruti Suzuki Celerio Comfort

It is basically a comforting zone for 4 seaters. The seats are comfortable, They are wide enough, leg rooms are decent. If you are looking for safety features i.e.airbags then you will not get that in this segment. You should also drive slow in breakers and potholes.

Maruti Suzuki Celerio Brakes and suspensions

The front brake is of Ventilated disc type and

The rare brake is of Drum type

The front suspension is of Macpherson strut with coil spring type.

Rear suspension is of Coupled Torsion Beam Axle with Coil spring.

Maruti Suzuki Celerio