Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 4,99,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Damaged car at the time of delivery(new )
Nov 08, 2018 08:03 PM 11404 Views
(Updated Nov 09, 2018 05:40 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I purchased a MARUTI CELERIO ZXI CAR FROM BHANDARI AUTOMOBILI SALAP, HOWRAH IN THE YEAR JANURAY 2017. My car registration no

WB08C6610, Engine no 1976053 and chassis no MA3ETDEIS00321911. Suddenly I notice that right side of the back panel were repaired and lot of marks are

there.As I purchased lot of car and as well as refer to our friends to purchase car that very concern and they honored it .So I have a over faith on that concern.

But such behavior hurt me and weak my mind and confidante. I am waiting for your reply and solution. Thanking you Amit kumar Paria 9830059876

The sale executive is Mr. Amitava Deb

Reply from Bhandari Automobile

Sonali Mukherjee ssi.howrah@bhandariautomobile.com via yahoo.com

Sat, Nov 3, 4:37 PM(5 days ago)

TO,

MR. AMIT KUMAR PARIA Dear Sir, Date: 3.11.2018

Subject: Apology Letter We thank you very much for patronizing Maruti-Suzuki and Bhandari Automobiles, while taking delivery of your CELERIO ZXI & It gives us immense pleasure to have you as one of our esteem guest.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you regarding REPAIRED SIDE BACK PANNEL & LOT OF MARKS.

We have sincerely apologies due to above said reason. We want to draw your kind attention that at time of delivery 11/01/2017 there was no problem as well as negative feedback received from your side till date. Rather we have received lots of references from you. We again want to draw your look out that as per this previous conversation you yesterday we have already offered a preliminary solution as because you are our one of precious customer .

However, we are sincerely apologizing once again for the inconvenience caused to you. We are sure that your new Maruti Suzuki Would bring convenience, joy and good luck to you & your family. In order to serve you better, we would always welcome your suggestion and feed backs in future. We assure you of our committed services in future.

We would like to keep in touch with you. With best wishes, Your sincerely. S.Mukherjee

(CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER)

My questions.

Nov 5, 2018, 2:36 PM(3 days ago)

To

M/s Maruti Suzuki Ltd.

. . .

Dear Sir, Sub: Delivery of the damaged car.

I like to bring the following facts before you for your consideration and taking appropriate decision at the earliest possible time.

On 11.01.2017 I purchased one MARUTI SUZUKI CELERIO ZXI car from your agent/dealer M/s Bhandari Automobile, Salap, Howrah under registration No. WB 08C6610, Engine No. 1996053 and Chasis No. MA3ETDEIS00321911.Earlier I purchased other two cars from the same dealer and also referred many of my friends to the same concern for purchasing cars from them. Naturally, on the very good faith to Maruti Suzuki Ltd. I took my CELERIO car and used it since my purchase. But very recently on a sudden check up I became astonished to notice that the right side of the back pannel were in a repaired condition and a lot of marks were there since my purchase of the car. Immediately I brought the fact to the notice of M/s Bhandari Automobile being present there physically. I became able to convince them and afterwards they issued to me an'Aplozy Letter'(attached herewith). It is fact that so long I did not put any negative feedback to them as I never expect such unbelievable incident on the part of a nationally reputed concern like M/s Maruti Suzuki Ltd.

As a result of the above fact I became very much shocked and hurt mentally. Because I never expected that M/s Maruti Suzuki Ltd. will release a new car for sale to its honoured customer suppressing the damaged and repaired portion. In this regard I like you to investigate the responsibilities of the P. D. I. of M/s Bhandari Automobile. In my thinking it is only the P. D. I., who will finally give the Clearance Certificate to any car to be sold to the customer.

In the above context I expect again that you will take up the issue with deserved seriousness and find out a solution to protect the goodwill of M/s Maruti Suzuki Ltd., as well as the faith of customers to the great concern.

Thanking you in anticipation,