Leg Room:

Rs. 5,66,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Bokaro Steel City India
Not Good
Sep 05, 2017 05:35 PM 27652 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Friends, I bought this car 2years ago.My friends suggested me to buy Maruti Suzuki Celerio due to good mileage and Comfort but I had faced lots of problems.

Leg Room- Friends, It has medium leg room which is comfortable for short highted person but not good for medium or tall person.Maruti made this car according to medium class people but comfort is also a necessary thing.

Mileage- Friends, I thought that it's mileage would be good but it gave only 15kmpl in the clear traffic road.If you want to buy it due to mileage then this car is not for you.

Comfort- This car is a cheap car and not maintain comfort level as other luxury cars.

If you are ready to satisfy yourself due to less price then comfort doesn't matter.But friends, It's comfort is low and not used for long journey.

Reliability - Maruti didn't make a reliable car.This is not reliable for long journey.

Maruti Suzuki Celerio ZXI