Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 5,45,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Jaipur, Rajasthan India
Unethical sales practices or Quality issue
Aug 09, 2019 12:13 PM 2736 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Companies have invested millions of dollars in tracking and improving customer experience. However, experts globally have pointed out that the right intent and customer centricity are a pe-requisite to an amazing customer experience.

I bought a Suzuki brand(Suzuki Baleno Delta AT) in Dec 2018 and tech issues cropped up in the first week itself - were brushed aside in the first service.

The issues seem to be due to unethical sales practices or quality(though Japanese quality standards are the best) where my car could be one of the rare quality concern.

Suzuki India got involved in the next service and replaced a couple of parts such as steering column. However, same issues cropped up again after a fortnight.

Now, the dealer, service center and Suzuki are least concerned about the issues. To an extent, senior leadership is silent too.

I think I should have followed advise of some of my fiends and should have purchased a Toyota instead.

Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2019