Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 6,60,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Superb family car......
Jun 05, 2019 10:47 AM 3916 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

My father bought this car probably 4 months before in Dark Red color at around 9, 00, 000. Really It's a good car and it's comfort level is also good. In my family 4 people soo we can use it comfortably.

It's leg room is medium but adjustable seats help to manage leg space so nothing issue about it . everyone can fit comfortably . So about dealership it is good in my area soo not any problem for dealership and other mechanical services.

Company tells it's milage about 21 to 27 kmpl but in my experience it gives 18 19 milage in city road and 21 23 on highway it is much better.

I love this car in comfort zone really it good man baleno work well on all types of roads. Also AC also work well yes I m writing like funny but actually it is really really good machine.

Actually red color looks perfect it's from Suzuki soo dealera and service center are available in whole India Soo forgot about anything.

At I want to say that it is fabulous car in that price range. I enjoying its ride you also enjoy.in my suggestion.go for it

Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2019 Sigma 1.3