Leg Room:

Rs. 6,16,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Madhavpur India
Waste of money car
Jun 07, 2019 02:21 PM 1643 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

1 year ago my uncle bought this car. When my uncle went to the Maruti Suzuki showroom for buy this car then the showroom owner said that to my uncle, it's giving you a good mileage and my uncle bought a car whose mileage was good in medium price. So he bought this car. 1 month ago my uncle and his family going to Ahmedabad from Rajkot for summer vacation. The car's fuel tank was empty between the road. They did not expected this because the showroom owner said it's giving you good mileage but this is wrong because my uncle full fill the car's fuel tank from Rajkot. There was a little bit of a petrol pump from there. They screaming and brought the car to the petrol pump. My uncle decided he complained to the showroom owner.

Maruti Suzuki Baleno is not perfect car for you, if so want to buy a car for good mileage.

Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2019 Delta 1.2