Parking:

Unprofessional behaviour !!!
Sep 26, 2017 06:15 PM 9206 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Hello everyone, I have enrolled admission in maruti driving school in October 2016 and then I had some theory classes for few days and after that they said they will call me back for next classes . After some month's I called them for follow up and they are saying that the classes would be continued after march because march is the end of financial year and they have less time for work . Again after march they didn't call and sms me for classes and not conducting the classes . After that classes is started in June 2017 and they have revised there fees, So they are saying to pay some extra money for it . They are very unprofessional in teaching car driving, they also don't have proper parking facility in there driving school . They don't have any rules and regulations in there driving school . Over-all they take so much time to teach driving and they are also very expensive compare to money .

Maruti Driving School - Hyderabad