Parking:

Store Range:

Worst experience
Oct 03, 2018 12:17 PM 4490 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

The worst driving school. They don't inform you beforehand the procedure, timings, and required documents. I gave my timings from 930. The first day I went, they changed the timing from 930 to 830. I said alright, no issues . They told me 6 simulator classes and 11 on road classes and 4 theory classes. so I started my simulator classes, after the 6th day when in came for my on road classes, they denied saying you have to get your learners licence. They didn't tell me this before hand. Im still waiting for my learners licence exam as there was a holiday for Gandhi jayanti. So I wasted 4 days just to get my learners licence. And moreover they told me when asked for the theory classes that it will be held on Saturday afternoon which again they didn't inform me beforehand. Very unprofessional behaviour. I should have joined a local driving school instead of this school as they provide the learners licence themselves, and also they have more on road classes. I will advise everyone to skip this driving school and join a local one. It's more affordable as well as covenient.

Maruti Driving School - Hyderabad