Parking:

Best Instructor
Jun 16, 2017 03:26 PM 5449 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Learning driving is not like tasting food, It's different. This is my review on my experienced I had with Maruti Driving school(MDS) kondapur. I along with two more friends went to learn driving at MDS kondapur. Based on my experience MDS has some of the best instructors I have seen and who all really works hard to make your driving learning experience easy and enjoyable.

Most importantly our instructor Akbar was one of the best instructor we have seen. He was very patient with us and taught us all the basics and tricks from scratch and made our learning experience a comfortable one.

I would definitely recommend him(Akbar) to anyone who needs driving lesson. His professionalism, commitment and dedication makes him stand out of the crowd. He is really an asset to the MDS Kodapur. I would like to thanks Maruti school for having Akbar as an instructor.

Shashank