Parking:

Awkward experience
Sep 24, 2015 03:05 PM 7905 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I wouldn't suggest Madhapur Branch of Maruti DS since it is not worth your money. I approached Maruti Driving School Madhapur branch after initial frustration with a local driving school nearby via whom I already managed to get a learner's license. The experience is qualitatively not very different from a local driving school. After I checked in the website just after finishing the course, I realized that the manager intentionally didn't mention the 20 per cent discount available for youngsters below 25. As far as I am concerned, the whole experience was a nightmare.

In terms of driving experience:

It is true that they have some good teachers. In my case, I was suggested by the manager to opt for advance course, which costs Rs 4000 which is simply nothing but regular course without simulator. The duration was 10 days 1hr and 10km each. For first 2 days and last day, they assigned me a good teacher but for the rest 7 days, it was some B-grade tutor whose concentration was more on talking to his girlfriend on mobile than teaching.

In terms of deliverables:

The official training schedule and exercises were totally ignored. Nor were their 1 hr, 10 km / per day fulfilled. On an average, I had only driven 8km. I would have protested but the manager claimed that he would offer an extra session. On the last day, he cleverly told me that since 1 hr session was offered fully, I couldn't claim for the lost distance to drive. And finally as a consolation, he offered some 4 km extra distance instead to cover up for the 20km distance lost incrementally during the course. They maintain their books in such a way that you won't have any claim later. Beware of the self admitted "mind games" their people(especially managers) play.

Don't involve them for license making:

Maruti doesn't officially allow them for doing licenses. But I was forced to go to them due to absence of any other agent in the proximity. It was a huge mistake. I had to continuously remind the manager 4 or 5 times before he booked the slot. He gave the no. of an agent who didn't pickup the call till I called him on a different phone which I grudgingly obtained by visiting their office physically. When I tried to call the manager, he has switched off his phone and never bothered to revert to a missed call or an SMS. In addition to the money they had taken initially, I was forced to shell out another 200 to get the license in hand. I finally received license 15 days after taking the test after at least 5 phone calls. The moment he(manager) handed me the license, he wasn't even looking at me. Imagine the situation!

Maruti Driving School - Hyderabad