Leg Room:

Maruti Suzuki Ciaz 2019 - Pratham Motors Bangalore
May 29, 2019 04:21 PM 597 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I love the way it looks. There is so much leg space that I stretch my feet full up with still space to spare. The interior of the car is exceptionally premium and it looks equally amazing on the outside. You can even go for the automatic transmission which will add to the comfort.

When it comes to the engine, it is very powerful and a small push on the throttle is enough. Pick up is also good and the features are fulfilling. The mileage stands anywhere between 20-23 depending on the fuel variant and also how well you treat the car in the long run.

The cruise control of the car will not disappoint and given the safety features it has, one can never have enough of it. The cooling in the car is very quick so even long drives become easy. The car is definitely bold and beautiful. It is a choice one would never regret!

Maruti Ciaz 2018