Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 8,19,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruthi Suzuki

Beautiful looks
Mar 15, 2019 11:23 PM 1455 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

It's been 4 years since Maruti launch to cs, and if you're familiar with the life cycle of these other cars, you know, that means its facelift time, well, this is it, and I've been , I've been driving it outside of Banglalore all of today squad a lot to tell you, and I'm gonna tell you everything that's new and what is like to drive.

Interesting, however, is that like the diesel, this one is now a hybrid as well, that's why it uses Maruti s hybrid system, and that means a few basic things like stop start for the engine and integrated starter generator top boost system, the Maruti says adds to the style with a little bit of electric boost and additional lithium ion battery to supply that boost. I personally really enjoyed driving this car. I think this is very stylish and modern looking vehicle and I enjoy driving it pretty much. Love it and I suggest you to give a test drive to it.

Maruti Ciaz 2018