C-93, Basant Kaur, Marg Block C, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, Delhi 110017, DL

+91-11-33138938

Kashipur, Uttarakhand India
False promises and fake reviews
Sep 15, 2016 01:04 AM 11520 Views

I read the so called positive reviews about martina wu and visited the salon for a haircut from martina wu herself and the cost was rs 1800.

The salon is average and apart from the wu sisters all other staff members looked more like assistants than handling clients .

Anyways . The haircut was the worst haircut of my life. Since you are paying so much you would expect the stylist to take note of your preferences, the texture of your hair and your faceshape as to what will suit your face type.

Well. Nothing like thus happened. Martina wu came and just started cutting my hair without understanding my requirments. They want to just color your hair to make it different.

I do not think that it is worth the money. I have had better haircut in looks salon and geetanjali from stylists without paying anything extra.

It is a total ripoff for haircuts.

Martina Wu - Malviya Nagar - Delhi