C-93, Basant Kaur, Marg Block C, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, Delhi 110017, DL

+91-11-33138938

Greater Noida India
Cost & Time consuming
Nov 07, 2017 12:39 PM 10212 Views

Viewers, Myself Amit Mathur! today I would like to share my views over the salon Named - Martina Wu, situated at Malviya Nagar- Delhi.

I Went there with my wife for her hair colour & message.

The things I Like about Martina Wu:-

Martina Wu is the kind of Salon that Transforms you, She was so happy because this place is well recognized & popular in this area comparative others. Just like other salons they recommend various treatments & have the Good products. They know their jobs as they are professionals. They dish out a table & tell you through images showing you similar textures on how it might be for you. I am hooked on to them since sometimes & can't bothered to go anywhere else.

Things which Dislike:-

• They are expensives

• They create pressure for some other treatment in exchange more price

• Its Always crowdy, due to which they don't give you more times

• They attend others customers at the same time & doesn't care so much

• You need to wait a lot for your turn due to more crowd as always.Therefore Both Time & cost consuming.

Despite that I would recommend this salon as it gives you a charm & makes you a million bucks

Martina Wu - Malviya Nagar - Delhi