High Street Phoenix, C-Wing, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013, MH

+91-9833397060, +91-9820454060, +91-9820109122, +91-22-69496666

Mumbai India
Just one word - STALE !!
Jun 19, 2015 11:51 AM 1413 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jun 19, 2015 11:51 AM)

Having read the positive reviews online and being quoted as one of the best Shwarmas in Mumbai, I was very excited to try out this joint.What I ordered: Classic Chicken Shwarma and Chicken Tikka Shwarma

Price: Rs 140

My Experience: I really wanted to try this Shwarma since it was being said as one of the best in Mumbai. The Shwarma came packed in a regular roll wrapped up in a paper. By looks it was fine. My first bite into the Shwarma made me groan as it was "STALE CHICKEN MEAT" that was used to prepare it! I couldn't believe it, since the positive reviews said otherwise. I took few more bites to confirm, and to my disgust, the "SMELL OF STALE, ROTTEN CHICKEN MEAT" didn't go! I left both the Shwarmas half eaten, threw it in the dustbin(that was all it was worth!) and left!

Adding to my woes, the next day Maroosh Shwarmas did its magic, and made me sit in the toilet for hours!(Wish could negative ratings for the toilet experience I had!).Last Verdict: Never ever going! NOT RECOMMENDING!(Unless you wish to spend the next few days sitting in the toilet!).P.S: Want to have good Shwarmas in Mumbai,  check out Carter's Blue!:)

Maroosh - Parel - Mumbai