Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

MarQ by Flipkart

Mumbai India
Bad product
Mar 29, 2019 11:15 PM 8585 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I bought this marq 1 ton air conditioner about 6 months ago. I ordered it online through flipcart. I got it at a price of 16999. It got deliverd within 2 days. But problem starts from that point while the installation of the product. I contacted to the flipcart for the installation of the product then they told me that my request has been registered and engineer will visit our house within 2 days. But even after the 4 days neither the engineer came nor I got contacted by flipcart officials. After 5 days engineer from flipcart services directly contacted me and visited my house on the same day. He was actually less educated and also a big fool. Also they charged about 1600 rs from us as well as 1500 extra as charges for copper pipe. I was very disappointed from this. I will never recommend this product to you as this product does not produce the coolness immediately. As well as it uses large amount of electricity. This maxhine is not too efficient. Don't buy this air conditioner. Go for other alternatives.

Write a Review on MarQ FKAC102SFA 1 Ton 2 Star BEE Rating 2018 Split AC