Parking:

Store Range:

Ahmedabad One, 2Nd Floor, S-13. Near Vastrapur Lake, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 380054, GJ

+91-79-40326949

Manyavar - a great store
Jul 26, 2017 02:52 PM 3694 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Recently as my brothers marriage was near to happen so we all had to do a lot of shopping good that. We went to Ahmedabad for shipping purpose but when we reached Ahmedabad, we were confused about from where we should do shopping.

Finally one of my friend from Ahmedabad itself told me to do shopping from ever store named Manyavar. This store is located in Vastrapur in Ahmedabad. We immediately reached at the store and we were so happy because the store was great. We had not faced any problem while parking the car. There is a lot of space available to park the car. The ambience of this store is so good that you can continuously do shopping from there without any problem.

The atmosphere of this store is what I liked the most. The store had variety of products so we had so many options to choose among. The ranges of products were different. The value of money is also there in this store because they are charging low prices for the qualitative good add compared to other stored available in the market of Ahmedabad. So overall it's a great store from all the aspects. I prefer you all to once try this store because it's a great store.

Manyavar - Vastrapur - Ahmedabad