Parking:

Store Range:

Low level of customer service
Dec 01, 2017 04:40 PM 3830 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I was really amazed to see level of service Manyavar - Indiranagar store is providing. For simple length alteration or sleeve alteration they need 7 days! its more than online delivery time. When I enquired about the reason, very casually sale man answered that we dont have tailor, it can be done only outside that also with minimum 7 days leadtime! I thought of provide such feedback at online number given at website; I was really amazed with kind of response I got from them, they said, they dont have any standard set of procedure and level of service vary store to store. Today I found manyavar is not different from any local outlet. Atleast local outlet die for the sale and do what they want to close a sale. but here, franchisee made investment and staff dont bother about business at all! Shame on such a brand.

Manyavar - Indiranagar - Bangalore