Parking:

Walk out as a Nawab!
Sep 03, 2015 12:19 PM 8589 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I visited the Indiranagar Branch of Manyavar, and I must say I was quite amazed. Usually I used to stick to shops like FabIndia for Kurtas but now I have found a new clothing destination. The place is located close to Lakshmipuram and has a pretty decent sized shop.

Thankfully, they have parking space at the basement to give us a relief in that case unlike some shops which we choose not to go only for the parking.

The products they have there are sufficient for you to walk out a Bride-groom. From Sherwanis to Kurtas to Turban(Safa) to Mojdis(shoes), they have it all. Luckily for me I wasn't ready to buy a 10k Sherwani, so they had Kurtas which were more than enough for me. Price was not bad either, kurtas ranging from 1299 to 2500 which seemed reasonable enough.

The sherwanis were ranging from 10 thousand to 30 thousand rupees which sounds quite expensive but most definitely worth it if you want the spotlight on the given occasions. The staff there were also pretty friendly and cooperative so I have a pleasant experience being there.

Overall, I had a nice time buying and trying out clothes at Manyavar, so if you have any wedding or any such other occasions, you should definitely give Manyavar a try.

Manyavar - Indiranagar - Bangalore