Parking:

Store Range:

Vasant Niwas, Shop No.1 & 2, Ranade Road, Near Railway Station, Dadar West, Mumbai 400028, MH

+91-22-24304442

Cheater they changed price tag while billing
Jan 05, 2020 10:14 PM 3237 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Worst service

These people changed the price tag while billing,

I had been to there outlet in Dadar(w) Mumbai for my wedding shopping, were they showed me sherwani for Rs.20k and same was been selected by me. But things went wrong when they billed same sherwani for Rs.26k to my uncle. When we said store staff that they have changed there words and agreed tag price of the sherwani, they were not even accepting about fraud made by them. At same instant we requested them to cancel the transaction and refund us entire amount or allow us to purchase another sherwani of Rs.20k and refund as remaining Rs.6k but they haven't agreed for same. And said we won't get any refund once bill has been made. Such a worst, fraud and charso bis and non corporative staff that they were not even ready to cancel transaction which just happed 1 min prior. I request people to take care while doing shopping in this store.

Manyavar - Dadar West - Mumbai