Parking:

Mantri Square
Aug 12, 2016 11:32 PM 7237 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I had been in Bangalore for a short vacation with my friends. Since we didn't have any plan for a day, we decided to explore the Mantri Square Mall as it was near to where we were. I had read many articles regarding shopping in Bangalore, both street shopping and mall hunts.

Mantri Square in particular wasn't a great one in the articles that I read and so I had least expectation from it, expecting only the randoms. But I was wrong, they had a variety of shops and the shops had varied items and brands. They also had super clean washrooms and for that I would give a 5*, knowing how public toilets can get. The food court was also spacious and clean, just that it was a lil too crowded being lunch hour.

The entertainment zone also was quite interesting- the Scary House, Jungle Safari and the Mirror Maze. We met some really helpful people there who made sure our visit was worth remembering.

Mantri Square - Malleshwaram - Bangalore