Parking:

Store Range:

Bangalore India
It's great time to mantri mall awesome experience
Feb 15, 2016 10:41 PM 7496 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I am going to tell you about mantri mall which located in malleshvaram in Bangalore  and its near main city bus stop majestic am so happy once I visited this mall  with my family its wonderful looking and its very big there is many things for shopping like many brands there is lot of restaurants in all floors  its very clean and very good taste food s . There is very great for children's play like park  and many games to play .

We just went to move and we have enjoyed the movie and the theater was so so clean and then we have came down to ground floor they was some events was going on we have full had fun there  its so beautiful to be here I and my family enjoyed a lot . The  parking place also safe for two wheeler and four wheeler its very big parking place wel maintained mall we are planning to visit in every weekends the crowd is more in weekend once you all visit this mall you all new how its yours experiences I all referred my friends and my work place friends we all visited  we do lot off shopping in this mall like clothes and shoes  jeans  watch we had dinner in evening had some Juice and ice cream noodles cake some  and finally we have left there at 9 45 pm .

Mantri Square - Malleshwaram - Bangalore