Parking:

Store Range:

Kannur India
One Of The Biggest Mall In Bangalore
Jan 21, 2017 05:06 PM 4031 Views
(Updated Jan 21, 2017 05:01 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Mantri Square Mall is one of the biggest mall in India which is situated in Malleswaram, Bangalore. It is very close to Majestic so that we can drop here very easily. This mall contains departmental stores such as Pantaloons, life style, Reliance trends, and shoppers stop. I have purchased clothes from Reliance trends and pantaloons. Product was very good and high quality at low price. I really like pantaloons because they are giving good offers to customers especially for T-shirts. Mantri Mall also have six screen INOX multiplex, gaming center and food court. This mall is also best for electronics. I also purchased laptop from here. They have given all detailed information's about the product. Product is very good and valuable for money. Staffs behavior also very respectful. Parking area is spacious and we can park both two wheelers and four wheelers. This is very cool and beautiful place to visit and shopping. We can go here with our families, friends and relatives at weekends. This mall is will be very crowded on Sundays. I am really satisfied with their product and services.

Mantri Square - Malleshwaram - Bangalore