Parking:

Store Range:

Bangalore India
Biggest mall of Bangalore!
Jul 28, 2015 04:02 PM 9925 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Mantri square is located in Sampige road, Malleshwaram, a prime location in Bangalore which is easily accessible from various parts of the city.

It is said to be the biggest mall in Bangalore and you can find more than 50 brands under a roof.

It is a best place to hang out not just because of its variety, also because of its location and a good amount of public transport facilities available.

I'm not a shopaholic and a great spender, so I have shopped only a few stores amongst which Fabindia is my favorite, Biba also has a great collection, but I felt they are pricier compared to other Biba outlets(which are not in the malls I mean).

It houses great variety of restaurants to choose from and there is enough space in the food court which is good.

It also has Inox, my favorite theater not because it has better facilities or anything, but just because it is less pricey compared to Cinepolis and PVR.

And if you are using public transport and plan to take an auto from the mall, Do NOT  go for prepaid auto stand! They are such money suckers! They calculate the bill taking the longest route into consideration and you'll be paying almost double sometimes! It so happened to me that I went to the prepaid autostand because the auto walas suggested I get a ticket first. I know how far it is to my house and how much it costs as I have taken auto to my place many times from malleshwaram and the guy printed out a bill with almost double the amount and explains me the route as if I'm in bangalore for the first time! Then I walked a little further and took another auto and paid by the meter.

Mantri Square - Malleshwaram - Bangalore