Parking:

Store Range:

Sikar India
Not good mantri square mall
Aug 15, 2017 01:16 PM 1554 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

Final weekend I were given an opportunity to do a little shopping and we picked mantri square in Malleswaram. We reached there around four Pm and planned to live for a few hours. It changed into pretty an experience. The sheer length of the mall is some thing that strikes you as you move in.at the same time as the inside of the Mall is pretty everyday with a totally practical AC etc., a whole lot of shops were yet to be opened.

After doing the same old rounds, we controlled to get some shopping done in life-style and shopper prevent and headed upstairs to the "meals court" to get some grub.

this is in which our evening begins to take a turn for the terrible. There were infrequently some food joints open and even those.like Veg via Nature, coconut grove, Shiv sagar, the chinese joint whose call I can';t take into account etc have been having brisk business.with infrequently any objects being supplied from their so called menus.It changed into certainly a sellers marketplace with humans jostling and shoving just to get to the cash counters.ultimately after much debate and muscling my manner in. I ultimately managed to get multiple pav bhaji's for me and youngsters.then started out the search for seats which subsequently materialzed after eons and eons of waiting by using which time the pav bhajis had cooled down sufficiently to make consuming it. a non affair.

eventually we were given ready to head domestic~7 PM and headed to the "hi tech" parking garage on stage 2.

when we were given there, what did I see? some cars lined up close to the go out.pretty innocent eh.? it is until I attempted to get my vehicle out.! Nope.there is no room to reverse my car with a maroon Honda Civic blockading my manner.and the length of the queue increasing via the minute with out a car moving out.This went on for approximately 20 minutes.by means of which time I were given out of the car and walked as much as the exit to look what become taking place.what do I see? motors of all sizes and styles queued up and simply 1 car being let out every 3-4 minutes or so.The cause being that a big site visitors jam has happened on Sampige road and vehicles from the parking lot are being held lower back to prevent it from getting worse.

Now this is a car parking zone with a potential of 2000 cars! So if one vehicle is being let out each 3-four mins, you get the idea. I began seriously questioning if in any respect we;ll be capable of get out of there .! talking with the parking zone attendants and site visitors police was met with shrugs of helplessness .every body regarded spectators to this phenomenon unfolding earlier than us.

At 7:40 PM, I determined that obtaining returned within the mall would be the wisest aspect to do and I managed to kill some other 30 minutes inside the SPAR hypermarket.heading back to the storage at eight:15 and what do I see.The maroon Honda civic that have been patiently ready had hardly ever moved. Funnily enough, the occupants of the Civic seemed to be unruffled and were munching away(likely dinner packed from KFC!). what changed into even worse was that the queue had crammed all the empty lanes of the parking lot.This turned into too much for me and I determined to act. We got here back to level zero got out into the primary avenue and within the middle of all of the visitors controlled to find an vehicle who would take us domestic and were given in. Reached home in RajajiNagar with the aid of nine 15 PM.

My automobile? I sooner or later went lower back to the mall at about 10:30 PM went directly to the parking lot and drove out in much less than 30 seconds. Will I ever visit once more? probable in no way.

Mantri Square - Malleshwaram - Bangalore